股价的涨跌最简单的说法就是up和down，这两个字zhidao可以当形容词（be动词+ up）或是动词（up前不加be动词）来用，例如microsoft股票涨了一又四分之三块，老美就会说“microsoft up 1and third fourths.”（动词）。
或是“microsoft was up one and third fourths.”（形容词）不过一般而言，up和down当动词的用法较常见。
the undersigned hereby certifies that the statement made in the qualification documents and in the required forms are true and correct.下述签字人证明本资格文件和要求的格式中的说明是真实的和正确的。
the undersigned hereby authorizes and requests any bank to furnish any pertinent information requested by the tendering agent/purchaser deemed necessary to verify this statement or regarding my (our) competence and general reputation. in support of this application, attached is a letter of reference from (name of applicant’s bank).下述签字人在此授权并要求任何被征询的银行向买方提供任何买主所要求的资料，以验证本声明及本公司实力和信誉。同时附上从我方银行（银行名称）出具的资信证明。
the undersigned understands that further qualifying information may be requested and agrees to furnish any such information at the request of the purchaser.下述签字人知道，买方可能要求提供进一步的资格材料并同意按买方要求提交。
name and address of manufacturer or trading company 制造商或贸易公司名称：
signature and designation of person authorized to sign this qualification documents受权签署本资格文件签字人
name: printed name and designation 姓名、职务（印刷字体）
fax no.: signature: 传真： 签字：
postcode: telephone no.: 邮编： 电话：
10. form for performance security10. 履约保证金保函格式
issuing date: 开具日期：
to: (name of the purchaser) 致：（买方名称）
performance security of contract no. 号合同履约保函
this guarantee is hereby issued to serve as the performance security of (name of the supplier) (hereinafter called the “supplier”), for contract no. dated between you and the supplier for supply of for project (hereinafter call the “project”).本保函作为贵方与（卖方名称）（以下简称卖方）于 年 月 日就 项目（以下简称项目）项下提供（货物名称）（以下简称货物）签订的（合同号）号合同的履约保函。
the (name of bank) (hereinafter called the “bank”) hereby unconditionally and irrevocably guarantees and binds itself, its successors and assigns to pay you, without recourse, up to the total amount of (currency used in the contract)representing ten percent (10%) of the contract price in (name of currency) and accordingly covenants and agrees as follows:（出具保函银行名称）（以下简称银行）无条件地、不可撤销地具结保证本行、其继承人和受让人无追索地向贵方以（货币名称）支付总额不超过（货币数量），即相当于合同价格的10％，并以此约定如下：
(1) on the supplier’s failure of the faithful performance of all the contract documents, agreed modifications, amendments, additions and alternations thereto that may hereinafter be made including replacement and/or making good of defective goods (hereinafter called the “failure of performance”) and determined by you and notwithstanding any objection by the supplier, the bank shall immediately, on your demand in a written notification stating the failure of performance by the supplier, pay you such amount or amounts as required by you not exceeding the aggregate total as stated above in the manner specified in the said notification.1. 只要贵方确定卖方未能忠实地履行所有合同文件的规定和双方此后一致同意的修改、补充和变动，包括更换和/或修补贵方认为有缺陷的货物（以下简称违约），无论卖方有任何反对，本行将凭贵方关于卖方违约说明的书面通知，立即按贵方提出的累计总额不超过上述金额的款项和按贵方通知规定的方式付给贵方。
(2) any payment hereunder shall be made free and clear of and without deduction for or on account of any present or future taxes, duties, charges, fees, deductions or withholding of any nature whatsoever and by whoever imposed.2. 本保函项下的任何支付应为免税和净值。对于现有或将来的税收、关税、收费、费用扣减或预提税款，不论这些款项是何种性质和由谁征收，都不应从保函项下的支付中扣除。
(3) the covenants herein contained constitute an unconditional and irrevocable direct obligation of the bank. no alteration in the terms of the terms of the contract to be performed thereunder and no allowance of time by you or any other act or omission by you which but for this provision might exonerate or discharge the bank shall in any way release the bank from any liability hereunder.3. 本保函的条款构成本行无条件的、不可撤销的直接责任、对即将履行的合同条款的任何变更、贵方在时间上的宽限、或由贵方采取的如果没有本款可能免除本行责任的任何其它行为，均不能解除或免除本行在本保函项下的责任。
(4) this guarantee shall remain valid and in full force and effect until the expiration of the warranty period specified in the terms and conditions of contract.4. 本保函在本合同规定的保证期期满前完全有效。
very truly yours,谨 启
issuing bank: 出具保函银行名称
signed by: 签字人姓名和职务
signature: 签 字 人 签 名
official seal: 公 章
楼主问题其实涉及到performance security、performance guarantee、performance bond 之间的区抄别。
performance bond为履约保证金；performance security为履约保函。也百就是说performance guarantee是总的，performance bond和performance security都是表现形式，度都是performance guarantee。开保函的时知候业主会要求哪种方式，一般保函居多。
bid bond [security]
投标保证金:bid security|bidbond|tender bond
投标保证金（bidbond），是指投标人按zhidao照招标文件的要求向招标人出具的，以一回定金额表示的投标责任担保。 投标保证金办理流程也就是说，投标人保证其投答标被接受后对其投标书中规定的责任不得撤销或者反悔... 详细 »
搜索 投标保证金 投标 投标书格式
bid security (bid security) to protect the buyer from the behavior of bidders because of the loss suffered by the buyer behavior of bidders in due time of the injury can be confiscated under the provisions of bidders deposit.
any of the following happens, the bond will be forfeited:
(1) the bidder in the tender letter format specified in the tender period to withdraw its bid;
(2) the successful bidder fails within the prescribed period: (a) under the provisions of a contract; or accepted under the provisions of the bug fixes; (b) submit the performance bond according to the regulations.
according to regulations, bidders shall submit the amount of the bid bond requirement, and as part of their tenders.
bid bond tender currency or another may be freely convertible currency, and use any of the following form:
(1) from a buyer's country or abroad in the credibility of the tender document provides a good bank with the buyer to accept the format or other format issued by the bank guarantee or irrevocable letter of credit, which should be more than the tender validity period (30 ) days;
(2) bank draft, certified check.
not the successful bidder's bid security will be provided in the tender the buyer after the expiration of thirty (30) days of return. however, any of the following happens, the bond will be forfeited:
1. tenderers in the tender documents the tender period to withdraw its bid;
2. the successful bidder fails within the prescribed period:
(1) according to the bidders as required by the provisions of contract or acceptance of the bug fixes;
(2) under the provisions of the tender documents did not submit a performance bond.
3. bidders bid using fraudulently obtained.